We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Park Deals?

Delaware
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Orlando Park Deals?

I googled discount park tickets and this "Park Deals" website came up with 1/2 price tickets. They weren't rated on BBB website and not mentioned on TripAdvisor in the section about legit places. Up the legi places were more expensive than the Disney site! Anyway has anyone ever used Park Deals?

9 replies to this topic
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
4,703 posts
207 reviews
1. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Look, I’ve never visited the world but what my research has told me is this. If it’s a half price ticket, it’s probably a scam or attached to a series of timeshare presentations to sell you a condo, avoid. Also note that the Disney site quotes prices without tax, the legit resellers like Undercover Tourist quote including taxes.

All the best.

Edited: 21 February 2018, 09:37
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,376 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Agree with the above, probably tied to a time share (the prices are way too cheap). I went to the site and when you click to buy, it says you have to call for this deal. I would avoid :)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,650 posts
659 reviews
3. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Most likely not the real deal unless you know someone who can get you in for that price.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,362 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

You will not get half price park tickets! There is no need for the parks to sell tickets at a large discount. Every legitimate site that sells them will be within a few dollars of each other.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
24,325 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

There's deals on Disney hotels and dining discounts but tickets are only discounted a few dollars if at all. Anything half price is a scam one way or the other. Undercover tourist is a good site and their price includdes tax and shipping.

Delaware
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Thanks! Makes sense- if it sounds too good to be true- it probably is!

1 post
7. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Price Subject To Availability And Are Based On Value Season Rates. Price Not Valid For Same Day Travel Bookings. Two Night Minimum Hotel Stay Required With All Packages. Resort Preview Rate.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
8. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

Confirmed. It's a timeshare.

I called in and they confirmed it's timeshare

New York City, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Orlando Park Deals?

It's a SPAM. They try to catch you with Hotels and others they try to sell... it’s a scam attached to a series of timeshare presentations to sell you a condo, AVOID.

Reply to: Orlando Park Deals?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted