We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help international drive

Union City, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
9 reviews
hotel help international drive

hi ta community.please can anyone help me with is the hotel avanti palms or avanti international hotel on international drive a decent hotel and since it's in a great location, are there any recommendations as to other things to do besides disney? thanks for all ideas

5 replies to this topic
Scotland
Level Contributor
4,535 posts
92 reviews
1. Re: hotel help international drive

Have you read the reviews of all of them on TA? Many thousands of opinions and ratings that will help you.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,836 posts
2. Re: hotel help international drive

There is a good description of the Avanti here: internationaldriveorlando.com/where-to-stay/…

On that site, you can also explore other International Drive area hotels, restaurants, and attractions that are close to that location.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
888 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: hotel help international drive

Hi I have stayed at the Avanti on I-drive once before since the renovations and it was a great place to stay. In fact we are staying there in April. Very clean and spacious. Rooms also very nice. Plenty to do around hotel too in regards to eating, crazy golf etc. Short Taxi ride to US 8 IoA

Union City, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: hotel help international drive

thanks all and for the links.

nyc
Level Contributor
2,755 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: hotel help international drive

Wow that hotel/resort looks pretty cool. Similiar to a Springhill suites.

Maybe I will stay there on my next visit

Reply to: hotel help international drive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted