We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I get it all at South Seas?

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
471 posts
10 reviews
Can I get it all at South Seas?

Is it possible to get a 1 bedroom unit on the south end (want to be able to walk to other restaurants) which is close to a pool and the beach? I'm very interested in staying here but concerned that it's too spread out. Thanks for any info!

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

Beach Villas, Tennis Villas and Bayside Villas, all located on the South end all have1 bedroom options. All three have their own pools. Beach Villas are closest to the beach and are a great choice for walking to the village of Captiva.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
471 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

Thank you! Are Bayside villas walkable to the beach?

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

Third of a mile, 7-10 minute walk. Bayside has nicest pool complex. Beach Villas are right on the beach, all with water views. Only advantage of tennis villas is they're cheap. Walk to Village is about the same for all three.

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
4. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

Thanks for considering us for your upcoming visit. Roja and Bean are accurate with their answers. If you're concerned about getting around, we have a trolley system that runs 7am-11pm daily, as well as bike/golf cart rentals. This year we added a trolley tracker as part of our app, which allows you to see where the trolley is in relation to you/next stop. Our guests have responded well with it as it takes away the guessing of "where is that trolley?" If we can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call our on-site reservations at 239-472-7555 x 3305.

With warm regards,

Neil Swetz

Dir of Guest Services

North Fort Myers...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

We stayed on our boat at the marina at the north end of South Seas and had no problem using the trolley to get to the village at the south end. If you decide to stay at the south end, make sure you visit the north end beaches. The restaurant at the marina at the north end had great food and service.

6. Re: Can I get it all at South Seas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Captiva Island
Recent Conversations