Hello. The home we've rented in the past is booked the week we are considering coming back to Captiva. I would like some opinions or experiences with some options I'm considering. This would be for a family vacation. Two parents, one 10 year old, and one grandmother.
1. Cakewalk house
2. Caspian house
3. A house in Sunset Captiva
4. Privately owned two bedroom condo at South Seas with access to 2 pools, but none of the resort amenities.
5. Cupcake house
6. Two bedroom Condo at Ocean's Reach in Sanibel
7. Two bedroom condo at Sanibel Moorings condos in Sanibel
8. Two bedroom in condo at Sanibel Arms West
We stayed at the Lollipop house for our last trip. We did enjoy having the private enclosed pool. But, don't mind not having private pool as long as we have access to a heated community pool.Edited: 12 October 2015, 03:24