We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ARMC( rental agency)

Level Contributor
50 posts
14 reviews
ARMC( rental agency)

Looking for anyone with experiences with this rental angency? Looking for Captiva rentals for next summer. Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
7,106 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

You're fine. We have rented from them before. They, and Royal Shell are good.

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

Excellent reputation, I've also rented with them.

AMRC and Royal Shell Vacations manage the majority of private rentals on the Island, you are. In good hands with either agency.

Happy hunting!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
179 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

Chuck and Elaine are great to work with! They live on the island so are very knowledgeable. Rented through AMRC for several years.

Level Contributor
50 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

Thanks for the speedy replies!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
345 posts
100 reviews
5. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

We used them two years ago for our stay in Captiva and we were very pleased with them.

Bristol, United...
2 posts
6. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

AMRC really helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend them.

Mid-Atlantic
Level Contributor
349 posts
151 reviews
7. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

We rented many times through them. Never any problems . Except once, a broken lock was replaced on a front door immediately. Good service.

Captiva Island...
4 posts
1 review
8. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

I have my property listed with ARMC, so I have put a lot of trust in the company. I am very pleased with the way they do business, and the way the care for their guests. As others have said, they live on the island and are very picky about the properties they list. Another plus, even though they have an excellent website, all bookings are done the old fashioned way, via phone or in person. They want to discuss the property in detail with you to make sure you are getting a good match.

Omaha, Nebraska
1 post
1 review
9. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

They are wonderful. I've had a fantastic experience renting from them over the years.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
810 posts
10. Re: ARMC( rental agency)

Yes .. they are good .. office is right in the village .. nice folks who have that island thing going on ((-:

Get answers to your questions about Captiva Island