We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Had to cancel villa - heartbroken!

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Had to cancel villa - heartbroken!

We made the very difficult decision to cancel our villa rental for the week of 8/11 due to two members of our family having existing respiratory issues. Of course, we had been so excited to go to Captiva and are very disappointed. The villa owner was so understanding and has listed the villa as open for that week. I haven't been to the villa, but wanted to give the owner a huge thumbs up for his consideration. The villa is Sunset Dreams ... I hope another family will be able to enjoy it!

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
159 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Had to cancel villa - heartbroken!

That's great! I like hearing accounts like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. Re: Had to cancel villa - heartbroken!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 August 2018, 21:00

Reply to: Had to cancel villa - heartbroken!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Captiva Island