We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to naples from fmb?

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
day trip to naples from fmb?

traveling with 2 boys 15 and 18 and husband and we would a change of scenery. What would you recommend doing/seeing. Or would we be sitting in so much traffic it wouldn't be worth it. Planning on this fri or sat. Any ideas for us to do is appreciated. we are renting pontoon on thurs. I'm afraid of the airboat trip. son gets seasick. Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip to naples from fmb?

A trip to FMB would be nice. The boys will probably like to atmosphere since it's a younger, spring break type crowd. I would definitely head out early to avoid traffic. Also, Friday is probably the better day.

Have fun!

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,100 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip to naples from fmb?

I think they were asking about heading to Naples from FMB and not the other way around.

We love the Naples/Marco Island area, but it is not as fun-filled as FMB. FMB has a younger atmosphere - almost spring-breakish that your boys will probably enjoy. One day in a new place is nice, though, if only for a change of scenery. If you head into the Everglades, consider biking Shark Valley. You will see tons of alligators up close and many exotic bird species! Have fun.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trip to naples from fmb?

Agree about Shark Valley. With boys that age, I'd rent the bicycles instead of taking the tram. You're riding right among the gators.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip to naples from fmb?

Thank you Marcomamma...my dyslexia set in!!!!!

5. Re: day trip to naples from fmb?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:12
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations