We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

We have booked a Virgin Holidays villa in August . Virgin dont seem able to tell us until we get there and so are a little concerned! Does anyone know where they could be? Anyone stayed in one? Thanks!

Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

I had never heard of them before, so I googled it and found the following:

virginholidays.co.uk/brochures/…

They look very nice, but if you click on View Map they appear to be in Marco Island - not Naples. The beaches in Marco are quite lovely, but I don't know anything about the area these villas are in.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

Recently ran into a couple who had booked thru VirginHolidays and they were staying in a 3 bedroom single family home, with pool on the golf course in Lely Resort / Falcons Glen

UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

Thanks! Is Lely close to the beach? We would like somewhere near the Coastland Mall, is this far from Lely?

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,718 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

Lely Resort / Falcons Glen is not on Marco Island. They are not close to Marco Beach.

Good luck.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

Falcons Glen at Lely is approximately 10 miles to the beach in Naples. It's about the same distance to the Coastland Mall. Depending on traffic and the time of day it's about a 20-30 minute drive.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

Morning,

See if they can give you more info on the vila sites as if you want closer to the beach/Coastland, Lely is away from that area, not walkable, do you need a villa? as the Bellasera do large suites, we have stayed in a 3 bed which did us easily, might be worth a look i am sure Virgin use the hotel. Its in a great position you could walk to the beach, but they have a shuttle that takes you, lots of places to dine close by, just a thought, hope this helps.

Laura

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

I have just booked villa in Naples with virgin for August 2012. Where was your villa and did you like it?

Welwyn, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

We arrived late last night at our 'Naples villa' to find that we had been placed 25 miles away on Marco Island. We are less than happy at this so called 'upgrade', in a very ordinary and unremarkable villa in a residential area miles from anywhere. Will be contacting Virgin when the office opens tomorrow (today is Sunday) to have a big moan. It's all so disappointing.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

They have other Virgin properties Lely which is closer to Naples about 5 mins drive to the 5th avenue area, these villas look like the Orlando style ones, i would presume you would be more suited there if you want to be closer to town, Virgin also use the Bellasera hotel, they have large suites in a hotel style environment, we have never been disappointed staying here, we have also been disappointed with a Naples villa. This year we are considering a villa near the Waterside Shops, for a change......but may go back to the Bellasera. Good luck and stand your ground with Virgin, and also put in a complaint when you get home, we got travel vouchers for our next holiday.

Laura

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone know where the Virgin Holidays villas are in Naples?

I hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction. I have booked a villa with Virgin in August, so I am interested in how they respond to your complaint. Good luck!