We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites Estero or Doubletree Suites Naples?

Ontario
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Embassy Suites Estero or Doubletree Suites Naples?

I am attending a conference in the area in December, and bringing my wife as well. Which of these hotels is preferable in terms of location, on-site amenities, distance to shopping, restaurants, access to public transit?

Nutley, New Jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites Estero or Doubletree Suites Naples?

The Doubletree puts you roughly half way between Naples downtown to the south and Bonita to the north. It is right on 41 and close to several trestaurants. We have friends who stayed there recently and gave it a solid thumbs up. I'm not sure where the ES Estero is, but it would put you closer to the airport. Where is your conference?

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Estero
Estero
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
284 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites Estero or Doubletree Suites Naples?

Embassy is on Corkscrew Road out by Miromar Outlets and very close to Coconut Point Mall. Very good shopping but about 30 minutes from beach in Bonita Springs. I need to educate myself on the public transportation though because I have no clue from there.

Hyatt at Coconut point is the best to stay when you can get them through priceline but I have not seen them come up in awhile. It is awsome and they would have so much fun they wouldn't want to leave. They have water slide, lazy river and a boat that takes you to the beach. Very near shopping also.

Mentioned in this post
Coconut Point Mall
Coconut Point Mall
349 Reviews
Estero, FL
Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
3. Re: Embassy Suites Estero or Doubletree Suites Naples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 15:52