We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?

2 posts
Save Topic
Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?

saw beautiful apt in Vanderbuilt beach they have nice looking web site but sent a contract and want money wired

no way I would do that anybody have any info

3 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?

Globalrentals.co.uk seems like a scam. We contacted them about a rental that we found on a third party site. They were adamant that we skip the third party and pay them directly, they even offered a discount. Their posting on the third party site was deleted not long after we contacted them, completely taking away the option to protect our investment. So we opted out. I’ve searched and I can’t find any reviews online either.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
236 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?

Globalrentals.co.uk is listed as a domain for sale.

Marblehead...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?

Global Rentals UK is a scam... you're instincts were right (mine were wrong). Just discovered today that the San Francisco apartment we should be checking into this Friday is a phantom rental. I booked my rental in January and once they had my money, they stopped responding.

The web site - www.global-rentals.co.uk is still operating. I have reported Global Rentals to the FTC and to the UK Lewisham Trading Standards.

Reply to: Globalrentals.co.uk scamers?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations