We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
322 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Some girl back at home mentioned she knew smbdy that bought the most comfortable pair of boots ever. She mentioned somethng like "flip boots" but that says nothing to me.

If anybody can guesstimate what that is about, could you kindly guide me towards where to shop for those?

Thanks community!

Andy

Miami 3/20-fort Lauderdale 3/22-24 & Orlando 3/31-4/5.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Hi Andy>

Aren't flip boots the kind that fold over like a cuff to reveal a contrasting lining?

www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing…

AG

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
322 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Not sure but those are cute. I will research further and report back. Thanks AG!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Andy>

Because it already feels like summer here - most stores have boots & winter clothes on clearance. Check DSW (shoe warehouse), Loehmann's and the outlet malls to see what boots are on the sale racks. The picture I posted is from target.com which has lots of boots on sale too.

AG

edinburgh
Level Contributor
68 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

Could they be Fitflop boots? Ive got a pair and they also do sandals. You can get them in Scotland in lots of places. Think you should get them in Miami!

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
322 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

THat's the name! Thank you!

6. Re: Shopper-experts needed! "flip" boots exist?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:48