We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

cheshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic

I was windering if anyone has drove from orlando to Miami? We fancy a break from Disney to relax on a beach? or is Daytona better?

Thanks guys !! :)

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
945 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

Someone may be able to answer this better, but it's approximately 4-4 1/2 hours, I believe.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,829 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

panther>

Google maps can help you plan a drive but the road time from Orlando to Daytona Beach (or the Space Center and surrounding beach communities) is just an hour and to South Beach is nearly 4...

AG

cheshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

Gonna take the advice and go to Daytona Beach now instead, as we want a relaxing day to recover from the parks an 8 hour round trip is not a good way of doing it!!!:) Daytona here we come, thanks for your help.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,651 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

Consider Cocoa Beach too- it's only an hour from Orlando- right acoss the Beeline Expreesway and I prefer it to Daytona!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

Just put it in my TomTom and its four hours using toll roads and five hours using non toll roads from the Mc Donalds on International Drive

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

I second Cocoa Beach. 1 hour door to door beautiful golden sand and nice little community. We go everytine we are in Orlando.

Lxx

7. Re: How far is Orlando to Miami Beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 06:47