We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel with kids Miami?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Best hotel with kids Miami?

Any advice as to what would be a good area/hotel for a family with 2 young kids, 5 and 7 in Miami beach area? It will only be for 2 nights before we move on to another part of florida. I had initially thought Fort Lauderdale would be more enjoyable with kids but hubbie is set on staying in Miami itself to show the kids (we have actually been before 10 years ago and stayed on south beach, but I do not want to stay where the action is obviously now we have kids with us!) So we'd like a hotel that is near the beach but quiet at night. Thank you

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
403 Reviews
from US$ 49.99*
US$ 75.00
Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
194 Reviews
from US$ 38.00*
4 replies to this topic
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,723 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Best hotel with kids Miami?

Fox>

Check out the Loews - they have lots of dedicated kids activities.

https:/…family-fun

AG

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
8,033 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Best hotel with kids Miami?

If you to want to stay in the quieter section of south beach, look at hotels south of fifth street (e.g. Savoy, Hilton Bentley Beach, Marriott Stanton, Lord Balfour and others. Nice beach and very nice parks for children.

There are several in mid beach as well, such as Grand Beach, Fontainebleu, Eden Roc etc.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Best hotel with kids Miami?

Thank you both, I will look into all those options.

Warren, New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Best hotel with kids Miami?

I stay in north beach and its more of a family friendly area with small playgrounds and a beach that you can have a picnic on. There is a free trolley that you can take to south beach if you want more action. When I stay in SoBe, I hear noise all night until early morning on the street. In north beach, its quiet by 10 or 11 o'clock. You can walk to a number of restaurants as well as the local super markets too.

Reply to: Best hotel with kids Miami?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted