We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carribean Cruise from Miami

Durban, South Africa
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Carribean Cruise from Miami

We are planning a cruise departing from Miami to the Carribean on the MSC Seaside. Vacations to Go have great specials with the drinks package. I have spoken to a consultant on the Gratuities and Port charges to be added to the price however I have read some negative comments about booking with them especially on the cancellation aspect. The consultant mentioned 90 days cancellation procedures however I am sceptical about booking with them. Have anyone used "Vacations to Go" to book cruises, are they a good option to book or must I book directly with the cruiseliner. The cruiseliner is priced higher without the drinks package.

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
405 Reviews
from US$ 49.99*
US$ 75.00
Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
202 Reviews
from US$ 38.00*
2 replies to this topic
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,764 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Carribean Cruise from Miami

N>

Check specials on cruise discounters online (just google" cruise discounters") and try tavelzoo.com as well.

AG

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
8,078 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Carribean Cruise from Miami

I have not booked with them personally, but know people who do on a regular basis. They are a very popular site, so there will be both good and bad experiences.

I recommend checking posts relating to this on the Cruise Critic forum also.

Reply to: Carribean Cruise from Miami
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted