We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant for large party - entertainment

jrj
Level Contributor
130 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant for large party - entertainment

Family reunion in June. 5 couples want to celebrate brother's BD at a casual - nice restaurant in either MI or Naples. He's kinda life of party dude, some of us older & more reserved. Thinking a band or piano bar might be a good compromise. Suggestions?

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant for large party - entertainment

With the requirement of casual and music on Marco, I would suggest either CJ's in the Esplanade or Snook Inn.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant for large party - entertainment

Couple more suggestions to consider. You can check out the Marco Review magazine online at www.marcoreview.com.

Quinn's on the Beach (at the Marriott) - casual, beachside, music

Sunset Grille (at the Apollo Condo)

Captain Brien's

Old Marco Lodge Crab House

Mango's Dockside Bistro (at Esplanade; never been there but went to its predecessor many times)

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
140 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant for large party - entertainment

I would suggest for the mixed group...Go to the Esplande as well.

The outdoor bar is fun and they usually have some type of music/entertainment. All ages will like it. You can walk the piers if you need a moment away, hit a shop for some quiet time, grab an ice cream if you are younger, have a coffee, or chose from multiple restaurants for inside or outside dining.

I suggest taking a walk down there. Check out the menus that would provide the entire group choices and make a reservation for sometime later in the week.

If the older group wants to leave, the younger group can then "party" at the bar.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant for large party - entertainment

I would suggest The Little Bar Restaurant or Stan's Restaurant both in Goodland.

Edited: 06 May 2012, 08:57
5. Re: restaurant for large party - entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:46