We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuscany Ridge Villa

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tuscany Ridge Villa

Hi - We've booked a villa at Tuscany Ridge for our upcoming holiday.

We've stayed in this area before so we know the area quite well, however, the address of the Villa we've been given is 372 Corvina Dr, Davenport, FL 33897, USA.

When I've been having a quick look on Google Maps I can't find this actual address. Should I be worried??

Has anyone stayed in this particular villa before?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,866 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tuscany Ridge Villa

It's on maps.google.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tuscany Ridge Villa

Is it?? I've clicked on almost every house on that street but haven't been able to find number 372....could you describe which house it is please??

I can't find any even numbered houses in the 300's.....that's why I was starting to get a bit worried??

Edited: 01 November 2015, 16:17
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,866 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tuscany Ridge Villa

I don't know what's going on ... google maps gives a location but the street view feature doesn't show that number. Perhaps you can ask the company you rented from to give you specific directions to that house number and explain why you need to know.

4. Re: Tuscany Ridge Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2016, 10:47