We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Peterborough
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Hi best way to the loop AND downtown kissimmee from I drive? Is it lynx bus? Also how far is d/ town kissimmee from the loop?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Saw your post in the Orlando forum first and answered there. You pose the question a little differently here. Lynx 57 which travels along John Young Parkway passing The Loop also goes to the Kissimmee Intermodal Station in Downtown Kissimmee. 4 miles / 10-15 minutes by car but can vary by time of day as John Young is subject to rush hour traffic. I'd guess 20-30 by bus.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Many thanx for advice appreciated

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,076 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

You won't catch a 57 on I-Drive though. You will need to start out on bus 8 or 42 going north on I-Drive, and transfer to 57 when you reach John Young Parkway. Ask the driver for directions - they are helpful for the most part.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Thanx

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Downtown Kissimmee is five miles from the Loop. My question is that with all the shopping available on I-drive, why would you want to go to the Loop? The malls on I Drive have a wider variety of stores and better prices.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,076 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

Wants to visit Michaels (this answer was given in another thread).

7. Re: The loop kissimmee transport from I drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2016, 09:46