We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places in Kissimmee/Orlando for trick-or-treating?

mississauga
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best places in Kissimmee/Orlando for trick-or-treating?

We are staying at Legacy Vacation Club (2800 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 347460. We will be here over Halloween. I am looking for safe neighbourhoods in Kissimee or Orlando (if we do not have to travel too far) to go door to door trick or treating. We did participate at the Florida Mall two years ago, but it was mayhem. Thought we would find somewhere with traditional trick or treating.

Those that live here, do you have any suggestions? Subdivisions or streets we should aim for? The kids would be so excited.

Thank you.

Helicopter Night Tour Over Orlando's...
4 reviews
from US$ 95.49*
Orlando Helicopter Tour from Walt...
40 reviews
from US$ 48.29*
Go Miami Card
21 reviews
from US$ 75.00*
Special Offer
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament...
8 reviews
from US$ 55.49*
US$ 71.67
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,961 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places in Kissimmee/Orlando for trick-or-treating?

I'm going to guess that you won't find anyone listing their neighborhood, as no one wants to have hordes of people who read a post descending on their neighborhood. I live a long way from Orlando, but my neighbors would lynch me if I invited thousands of people on a public forum to trick-or-treat on our street. (deservedly so, I'll add...)

I know Celebration has a big, um, celebration :) -- but community events are going to be your best bet.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,753 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places in Kissimmee/Orlando for trick-or-treating?

DTD (now Disney springs) used to do something. And shopping malls do too.

3. Re: Best places in Kissimmee/Orlando for trick-or-treating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2016, 10:46