We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road construction

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
8 reviews
Road construction

We will be driving from Daytona beach to Kissimmee. Given the current road construction, which route will be the easiest and fastest to drive to get to our destination?

Special Offer
Florida Airboat Adventure
145 Reviews
from US$ 25.69*
US$ 30.05
Orlando Helicopter Tour from Walt...
52 Reviews
from US$ 48.29*
Special Offer
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament...
12 Reviews
from US$ 55.49*
US$ 72.67
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
5,533 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Road construction

If you are traveling at non rush hour times, then you should have no problem taking I4 all the way down. Avoid I4 monday-friday from about 6:30am-9am and 4pm-6pm.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,093 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Road construction

ellna2013,

You have two, identical posts. I answered your other one.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Road construction

Thank you.. Yes I did have 2 posts the same, as I thought I was putting them on 2different sites..

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,093 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Road construction

Yes, they are two different forums within Central Florida. Not to be snarky, but one is sufficient.

5. Re: Road construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Kissimmee