Help needed - Me and my boyfriend are looking into going to Florida for two weeks end of November / beginning of December next year and have a couple of questions.
1. Is it better to stay in a Villa or Hotel? we both like the idea of staying in a villa and renting a car and travelling around at our own choosing.
However we think it will probably be cheaper and easier all round to stay in a hotel. Any recommendations of accomodation are welcome.
2. We are looking at booking through Holiday Genie or Your Florida Holiday because they seem to do the best package deals however I cannot seem to find many reviews on them so not sure how reliable etc they are. So would be grateful to hear from anyone that has dealt with them.
3. Where is the cheapest place to get the park tickets and is it cheaper to get them online before you go or once you are there?
4. Is Nov/Dec a good time to go to Florida? Wondering about the weather and that obviously it is not peak season!
5. Also interested to know if there are any other must see/ must do's that anyone can recommend other then the normal Disney and Universal etc.
We really want the full Florida experience but we are on bit of a tight budget unfortunately so any advice would be great.