We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

I haven't seen a recent post about any Spring Breakers in March 2012 yet.......HB and I booked at Westin this coming week and just a bit "concerned" about the great deal we got on the hotel....I know Key West pretty well and I know we can get off the beaten path....but would just love the "heads up"...Especially from anyone down there now or living there currently...please and thanks and we are looking forward to our 4th visit.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,210 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

They are here having fun, but shouldn't impact your trip too much!

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

One year we ran into a bunch of kids, they were having a good time, not too obnoxious, and honestly quite entertaining! We overheard one girl who was "testing" her stories out on how she was going to explain to her parents how she ended up in Key West rather than the Washington DC trip. I think she was going with "I Got on the Wrong Bus" story. Lol

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

Hello all,

They are here...in droves... especially at our hotel. They were yelling and haging off the balconies last night (maybe a handfull of rooms, not all of them). I am surprised that Westin puts up with their behaviour. With the doors closed and fan on, you can't hear them. I was up at 4:30am, and they were still up.... Love love love KW, and everything about it, and why shouldn't they as well??!!....however, next year, I will be booking my trip in a different month.

key west
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

Homergirl, just a different week. This one is a killer but after this it becomes a trickle.

15. Re: Spring Break Students this week 3/4/2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:46