We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana Bay Resort

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Banana Bay Resort

Well it's almost here, arriving sunday so excited I could just POP

I have'nt seen any threads on this resort is there something I should know? thanks Joe

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,221 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banana Bay Resort

Looks nice but, I haven't stayed there, it's out on N. Roosevelt so you will need a car. Don't take any chances driving if you are out for a fun evening, take a cab, they are cheap compared to getting pulled over!

VA
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Banana Bay Resort

This is a great place to stay......the staff is wonderful....the place is clean....there may be some loose wall paper in the bathrooms......but it's a great place.....away from Duvall.....the Taxi into town is less than $10 bucks. The place is adults only which is great.....the pool is topless.....the included breakfast is a perfect start to the day. Unless you want to be in the Duval Street "party" 24-7....Banana Bay is a perfect place for R&R

Mentioned in this post
Duval Street
Duval Street
11,802 Reviews
Key West, FL
Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banana Bay Resort

You can also buy a ticket for a circulator bus that goes everywhere in a big loop.

4. Re: Banana Bay Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 03:49