We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Good Hotel Deals?

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
880 posts
412 reviews
Save Topic
Any Good Hotel Deals?

My Fort Lauderdale hotel rate is $200/night lower this year than last year. So far, everything I've seen in Key West is fairly expensive. I'd really like to visit for a night or two. Has anyone found any "deals"?

Mentioned in this post
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
Broward County, FL
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
Key West Full-Day Power Adventure...
122 Reviews
from US$ 145.00*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
129 Reviews
from US$ 63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
397 Reviews
from US$ 49.99*
US$ 75.00
Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
880 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Thanks for the warning. I had that happen one night up in Vermont and New Hampshire. We drove for hours until we found a place. We wouldn't head down if we didn't have a reservation.

Sparks, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Rates at the Southernmost are $249.00 a night/ocean view/balcony. That's a really pretty place!

Mentioned in this post
The Southernmost Inn
The Southernmost Inn
1,131 Reviews
Key West, FL
Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
880 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Islandgirl, that is good rate. Unfortunately, the problem there, is that they have a 3 night minimum. BTW, if they didn't have such a good reputation here on TA, they'd be in trouble. They have one of the worst hotel web sites I've seen in years.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,976 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

traveling on the holiday to a small island is not a good time to get a big break on room rates. FLL has tons of hotels, so prices will be reasonable.

If you can change the dates a little I bet you could find better rates after Easter Sunday.

flowers52
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

I really dont think the deals will be there for a holiday weekend. everyone is there then. get your best deal now. not adviseable to go without a reservation as I have seen holiday weekends full, full so far this year. good luck.

16. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 04:46