We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
222 posts
6 reviews
Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

Hello,

I will be hosting a bachelor party in Key west the last weekend of April. Anyone have a good suggestion for ~10 guys to stay? We'd like to be walking distance to Duvall, and we'll only be there for 3 nights.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
400 Reviews
from US$ 49.99*
US$ 75.00
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
153 Reviews
from US$ 63.00*
Key West Full-Day Power Adventure...
142 Reviews
from US$ 145.00*
Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

You can try Rose Lane Villas and see if the Villa Grande is available. It is a 3 bedroom unit. Booking that and one other unit, you will all be able to stay in the same place.

It is also steps to Duval, has one parking space per each rental unit, and has a great pool and courtyard area.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
62 posts
2. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

Casa Marina Resort

Huntersville
Level Contributor
81 posts
3. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

We have about 8 of us going down the end of March and we are renting a house that has a pool, BBQ grill, and anything else you could want. I'll report when we get back, but it's Cayo Hueso Resorts. Their website has a 360 of the house.

It's at the far end of Duval from all the main happenings, but it's not that bad of a walk. I've stayed at different resorts down there, but I think the house is the best call, so I'm looking forward to it.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
222 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

Awesome, is there a minimum stay on that house?

Huntersville
Level Contributor
81 posts
5. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

No minimum stay, but there is a $100 cleaning fee if you do not stay a week, which isn't a big deal.

The lady who I talked to was very friendly and enjoyable to deal with.

New Hyde Park, New...
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

Took My brother & friends to the Blue Masrlin for his Bachelor party in 02. Clean inexpensive rooms for the week. Walking distance to Duval & a cab ride to Charter fishing. A good time was had by all

7. Re: Bachelor Party - Where to Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 18:47