We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabana Club??

Michigan
Level Contributor
204 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cabana Club??

I saw some references to "The Cabana Club" in some posts. Can't find any info. What is this place and can you direct me to a website? Thanks

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabana Club??

The Cabana Club is right at the foot of 4th street in Key Colony Beach and has a nice sized pool, game room, bar and grill right on the (small) beach. Its a great place to spend the day for adults and kids alike.

http://www.thecabanaclub.info/

Michigan
Level Contributor
204 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabana Club??

Thank you so much for the quick response. The website gave me just what I was looking for!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,378 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabana Club??

If you are renting a place in Key Colony you will want cabana club privileges. Most rentals have them but not all. It's just a nice place to hang out on the days you aren't out on the water or doing day trips. Or just to go jump in the pool at the end of the day. Some rentals have their own pool but many won't have the membership if they have a pool of their own.

Michigan
Level Contributor
204 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabana Club??

Thank you so much. Our rental is a condo with a pool so I'm thinking they won't have a membership, but I'm going to ask. Sounds like a nice place.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,378 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabana Club??

You can get a day pass to CC but I think it's like $20 PP which to me is too much even for spending the whole day there. You should have plenty of company at the condo pool plus beach access. You can also go to sunset beach which is what it says a great place to watch the sunset. Sparkys in KCB is a great place to hang out, have some food & they also have entertainment. Plus it's near the charter boats so you can watch them bring in their catch in the afternoons.

Nicholson, PA
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabana Club??

The Cabana Club is the best. Just got back from a most relaxing week. You cannot beat the services provided by the staff. Joey and April were the best. We left there with heavy hearts and will miss them alot. Cabana Breezes for Happy Hour was also the best. We hope to make it back next year.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,378 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabana Club??

Glad you enjoyed your vacation in the Keys

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,610 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabana Club??

April and Joey are dangerous, they keep you "hydrated" so easily.

You "HOPE" to make it back? Don't "hope" - DO IT!

9. Re: Cabana Club??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2010, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Key Colony Beach