We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

New Jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
31 reviews
Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

I'm planning a trip in March. I'm torn between The Jupiter Beach Resort and PGA Nat'l Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. They are both 4* & priced about the same Has anyone had experience with these hotels that could help me make my choice. Any info, pro & cons etc are appreciated! TUIA

4 replies to this topic
Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

We stayed at Jupiter Beach Resort recently (my review is just below your post). Pros are the great location and nice amenities. Cons are the high resort fee and slim self-parking. We would stay there again.

Palm Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
181 reviews
2. Re: Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

Jupiter Beach Resort if looking to spend time at beach....

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
3. Re: Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

Golfer? PGA National. Beach? Jupiter Resort. Depends on your desire. PGA National is not near the beach.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort

Thank you for your input & well as the others who posted! I am aware of the location & the fact that PGA is a golf resort & Jupiter beach resort is on the beach. We don't golf & we don't mind driving to the beach. I was hoping to get more input on the resorts overall offerings, atmosphere & condition of the property/rooms, customer svc etc.

Reply to: Jupiter Beach Resort or PGA National Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted