We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June with teen boys

New Jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
31 reviews
June with teen boys

I will be staying at the Jupiter Resort & Spa in June with my family. We usually vacation south of there in Palm Beach. I liked that this hotel is affordable and right on the beach (although it has gotten some mixed reviews) similar to the 4 seasons situation. Not too familiar with the Jupiter area. Any ideas of what activities beside fishing type things my teenage boys can do? Is there a main town to go to in the evenings? Feel free to throw out some nice places to eat lol! Thank you in advance!!

2 replies to this topic
Palm Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
181 reviews
1. Re: June with teen boys

Baseball stadium at Abacoa for minor league games....several restaurant/bars to walk to in Abacoa. Some good waterfront restaurants close to your resort....Guanabanas, U-Tiki, Jetty’s....Square Grouper for the adults (bar service only will not let the teens in). Kayak the Loxahatchee River from Riverbend Park to Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Miniature Golf on A1A just down street from hotel

Edited: 22 April 2018, 19:59
New Jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: June with teen boys

Why Thank you!!! That sounds perfect!!

Reply to: June with teen boys
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted