We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Taxi question

worcester, ma
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Water Taxi question

Hello - I am staying at the OceanSky resort in a couple weeks (May 18-20th). I see that a great number of the bars we want to go to (Elbo Room, Parrot, etc) are a good distance from OceanSky. Do you recommend just finding a closer hotel? Or is the WaterTaxi an efficient way of bringing us down there? Will it be much easier to just get a closer hotel? Thanks!

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,959 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Water Taxi question

This place might work for you, it's around a 5 /10 minute walk to the Elbo Room and is very close to a wter taxi stop. It always looks OK from the outside (It's not the Ritz) but I will add the caveat that I have never stayed there, hbowever it has siome fairly good reviews which look to have been placed by reliable posters and not one time shills who recommend establishments they work at or organisations they work for.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g34227-d65358…

Another one that might work which is closer to the beach is Alhambra which is gay owned but not exclusively gay, I'm guessing that the clientelle would vary from week to week which may or may not bother you.

12. Re: Water Taxi question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:10