We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturants in historic district

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Resturants in historic district

Hello,

Planning a girls weekend in August. We are staying at the Ritz. We would like to have dinner at Ritz on Friday. We need suggestions on where to have dinner in historic district on Saturday. We would like a place with nice wine list and dressy-casual atmosphere.

Thank you in advance.

michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturants in historic district

How large is your group? Since you're doing the Ritz, assume there's no/little upper limit on your budget, right? Any food preferences?

michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturants in historic district

How large is your group? Since you're doing the Ritz, assume there's no/little upper limit on your budget, right? Any food preferences?

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resturants in historic district

Group of 4. Steak, seafood, wine. Budget open. Any suggestions?

Edited: 27 June 2012, 07:20
michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resturants in historic district

Espana is a nice option--Portuguese/Spanish emphasis--and my first choice. Simple but nice ambiance with garden in back. Roberto does a nice job on a full range of entrees and his tapas are excellent. Wine list won't match the Ritz, but acceptable. Beech Street Grill also good. More Americano menu; decent wine selection. Piano player some nites; not sure which ones, but weekends likely. Le Clos and Joe's 2nd Street Bistro are highly rated and are good, but not at the top of my list; not familiar with their wine lists. This is my short list that meet what I believe are your requirements.

Edited: 27 June 2012, 22:14
Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resturants in historic district

Sounds wonderful! Thank you for your suggestions!

michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resturants in historic district

This may help:

http://www.espanadowntown.com/

Edited: 28 June 2012, 07:51
7. Re: Resturants in historic district

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 10:45