We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10000 island or Mangrove Wildness - any favorite?

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
10000 island or Mangrove Wildness - any favorite?

Can I please get a detailed itinerary for the park? I mean which boat tour will be the best? And what are trails will have better opportunity to wild life?

Is it 10000 island tour or Mangrove wildness tour?

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: 10000 island or Mangrove Wildness - any favorite?

What do you like doing? What activities? Where are you staying? Who will be there?

What do you mean "Is it 10000 island tour or Mangrove wildness tour" .. these are 2 different tours? by whom?

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
2. Re: 10000 island or Mangrove Wildness - any favorite?

I will be travelling with my husband. We are trying to see more wild lives.

We will definitely visit Shark valley and Anhinga trail. But we are seeking for some suggestion on Air Boat tour.

3. Re: 10000 island or Mangrove Wildness - any favorite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2018, 23:48
Get answers to your questions about Everglades City