We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
48 reviews
Thanksgiving

We are planning a trip to the Everglades thanksgiving week and are planning on staying in Everglades city thanksgiving day. We have been there before so are very much aware of how small and quiet this area is,but will any of the restaurants etc actually be open on this day.?. We will not be looking for a traditional thanksgiving meal, just somewhere that would feed us something would be sufficient.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Thanksgiving

How was EC during Thanksgiving?

EC would be too slow for me to stay overnight or over Thanksgiving. I am not a real outdoorsman .... but I do love the outdoors, I need a sandy beach to hang out for days without doing anything.

2. Re: Thanksgiving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2018, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Everglades City