We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

Illinois
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

Finally! Of course it would wait until the last day we're here to clear up. Still, nice to walk out from our condo right to the beach and see emerald green instead of dirty brown. We were going to drive into Destin to go to the beach but didn't have to.

And how is it that the water can clear up that quickly? Yesterday it was crap.

Berryville, Arkansas
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

I have been very distracted all day. I just keep looking at the beach cam's dreaming about being on the white beaches looking at the clear water and hoping and praying it sticks around till I get there on the 18th. Glad you got to see it clear up before you head home.

Northwest OH
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

Got into destin early afternoon yesterday and the water/weather has been spectacular!!

Danville, KY
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

Weve been driving over to henderson state park in destin everyday for clean water, but today behind the Waters Edge, the water is beautiful compared to what it has been! Of course it comes near the end of our trip, but still a blessing.

Danville, KY
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

Weve been driving over to henderson state park in destin everyday for clean water, but today behind the Waters Edge, the water is beautiful compared to what it has been! Of course it comes near the end of our trip, but still a blessing.

5. Re: Clear water on Okaloosa Island today!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 10:54