We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resorts in Destin?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Best resorts in Destin?

We love the Pink Shell in Ft Myers, and are looking for a similar experience, with a nicer beach. We would like a large, hotel style complex, with multiple pools, restaurants, bars and activities for kids, but with clean, clear ocean water to swim in. Any recommendations?

5 replies to this topic
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Best resorts in Destin?

Although not exactly what you are looking for the Henderson Beach Resort might work for you.

Hendersonbeachresort.com

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Best resorts in Destin?

Take a look at The Henderson Beach Resort. It doesn’t meet all your criteria but it might work. Not the B&B but the resort. Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort would also be worth looking at.

Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
758 posts
3. Re: Best resorts in Destin?

The sand and water in Destin are fabulous but most people stay in houses or condos. Sandestin Beach Hilton or Watercolor Inn, east of Destin might be good for you.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Best resorts in Destin?

I didn’t think about Watercolor Inn. That would be another great choice! Good idea, Destin Mel!

Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
758 posts
5. Re: Best resorts in Destin?

Thanks! : ) I must have been typing when you recommended The Hilton because I didn't see that!

Reply to: Best resorts in Destin?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted