We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tequila Sports Bar and Grill

8 posts
1 review
Tequila Sports Bar and Grill

I just recently returned from 2 weeks in Destin/Miramar and wanted to give this restaurant some props. My family loves Mexican and we saw this place and decided to try it. It is amazing. They have a full Mexican menu plus sports bar type food as well. Also 2 for 1 margaritas everyday.

Hopefully the traffic will pick up for them as it looks like it is brand new inside and wasn’t very busy when we were there. I’m sure this road work is hurting them as well. They are right beside the Aegean Greek Restaurant if anyone wants to check them out. We are there 3 times in 2 weeks.

3 replies to this topic
Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Tequila Sports Bar and Grill

Thanks for the info! Wasn't impressed with the one that this one replaced so I guess I need to give this one a shot!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
6,069 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Tequila Sports Bar and Grill

I have been hesitant to go in as well. I too wasn't impressed with the last place and thought 3rd Mexican restaurant in the same place in a matter of a few years - not good odds.

8 posts
1 review
3. Re: Tequila Sports Bar and Grill

Really hope this one sticks. Owner seemed really cool. Their menu is awesome. The fajitas and build your own tacos were great.

Reply to: Tequila Sports Bar and Grill
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Destin
Recent Conversations