We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30A rentals

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
30A rentals

The past 3 years we’ve stayed in Miramar beach. But last summer we went to get ice cream in Blue Mountain and fell in love with the sleepy little community. So this year I was wanting to try something different... we were looking for a small house, townhouse, or small condominium complex in 30a - beachfront is preferred, but not a must. I love the idea of being able to ride bikes and having local places to shop or eat. The husband wants a less crowded area so he can do more fishing. But I’m having a hard time finding anything, especially this late in the game. I’ve combed through HomeAway (vrbo), AirBnB, and Rent30A.com. Does anybody else have any recommendations for rental sites or agencies? Thanks :)

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
1. Re: 30A rentals

^ (And I’ve looked at 360 Blue Properties as well.)

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: 30A rentals

I’m currently staying at Redfish Village which is across the street from the Creamery(Trebeache is in our complex).Our condo complex has a large pool, small workout room and access to the Lake

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
470 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: 30A rentals

We like the cabins at Grayton Beach State Park. Not directly on the beach but a short walk. Cabins have very basic accommodations (no tv or wifi) but we always like it. The Grayton area has a good amount of restaurants and it's close to Seaside and Blue Mountain.

Edited: 24 February 2018, 02:11
United States
Level Contributor
7,106 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: 30A rentals

Have you looked at Adagio in Blue Mountain Beach?

Not a small complex, but is well located on the beach.

Reply to: 30A rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted