We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin Cruise

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Dolphin Cruise

Tell me....what are your favorite dolphin cruises or who should we avoid? Also, we are heading there the last week of March, popular spring break week. When should we book our tickets? TIA!

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Dolphin Cruise

I prefer the original Seablaster with Captain Larry, but have never heard anything bad or negative about any of the dolphin cruises....

If possible with your schedule, do one of the sunset cruises. Last week of March will be busy, but don't necessarily think you will need to purchase your tickets before arriving in the area. Get here, check out the weather forecast, then pick up the phone and make your reservation.

NC
Level Contributor
381 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Dolphin Cruise

We have had great experiences on all the dolphin cruises we have been on but will share my top 2. Who is in your party and age groups? That will determine which is probably best for you.

The original seablaster is our family favorite for a dolphin cruise and we used them for several years. Get in line early to get up front as that is where we find the best experience, but the boat is big enough and you will find yourself roaming around anyway if you cant sit up front.

Last year we did smile n wave sailing adventures which is your own personal catamaran trip with the captain Pam. The family had a blast and she catered to what we wanted vs having to do what the other cruises do. Having choices and being the only family on the boat made a huge difference for us. Obviously this comes with a cost, but was a great overall experience and will do it again.

Have fun.

Niceville, Florida
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
287 reviews
3. Re: Dolphin Cruise

I recommend Destin Snorkel's late afternoon dolphin cruise. They do a great job.

4. Re: Dolphin Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2018, 09:46