We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delray Beach hotel

new york, new york
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Delray Beach hotel

Trying to decide between Residence Inn, Marruiott, or Hyatt Place, in Delray beach.

Any help in making the decision is appreciated. I want to be able to walk to restaurants, shops,etc. and also want close proximity to the beach.

I want a clean hotel with fairly spacious,comfortable rooms. Both seem to be around the same price, give or take $50.00 per night.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
5 replies to this topic
new york
Level Contributor
416 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delray Beach hotel

We like the Residence Inn. We like having a kitchen and frig. Nice pool and good location. Enjoy

Edited: 25 February 2018, 21:35
Chincoteague Island
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
Level Contributor
519 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delray Beach hotel

We've stayed at the Hyatt several times. It's near restaurants, shops - but not what I'd call 'near' to the beach. The first time we stayed there we hiked for what seemed like forever to get there. We prefer the pool, so we don't mind - and honestly, the distance is just about a mile.

new york, new york
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delray Beach hotel

Thanks so much for your response.

We are tending towards the Marriott, but needed reassurance!!

Mount Airy, MD
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delray Beach hotel

Ive stayed at the Residence Inn, which is about 2 blocks from the beach. The Marriott is very upscale, you'll love it. There is a complimentary shuttle called, Downtowner, which serves Delray Beach area. You can download the Downtowner app and use it to hail the shuttle.

Mentioned in this post
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
6 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delray Beach hotel

I live in Florida and I go to Delray Beach every weekend. Stay at the Marriott. You will love it. You have the pool and the beach is right across the street. Also look at the Seagate which is on walking distance to the beach. The Hyatt is not close to the beach

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
763 Reviews
Delray Beach, FL
Reply to: Delray Beach hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Delray Beach