We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy suites info

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
Embassy suites info

I am staying here and it is a nice walk to the restaurants on walks? We don't mind walking but if you have to walk in the road not so sure we will do that at night. Only there for a long weekend but need a few recommendations for lunch and dinner. I know other hotels are closer to the water but do to a discount I will not be changing hotels. Any other must do or see?

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Embassy suites info

It's less than a mile to where the restaurants and other businesses are located--a very pleasant walk along the beach, sort of a boardwalk but with brick pavers and a section of asphalt. You won't be walking in the street. Also, it's safe at night. The popular inexpensive places to eat are The Whale's Rib, Flanigan's, Amante/Bob's Pizza, Deerfield Beach Cafe (pier), Crepe Cafe, and Burgerfi. Upscale restaurants are JB's and Oceans 234. Don't miss Charm City Burger Company, the best local burger place, if you like burgers. It's across the bridge on Hillsboro Blvd. Little Havana is a popular Cuban restaurant, and Olympia Flame Diner is great for breakast. Not too far a drive is The Fish Shack in Pompano Beach, a hole-in-the-wall with very fresh seafood. What things to do like to do?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Embassy suites info

Great tips! Food will be the top thing. Enjoy the beach. Main purpose is to visit my Dad and spend time with him.just didn't know if a must do thing to do was there.

Deerfield Beach...
1 post
3. Re: Embassy suites info

Not sure what you mean by "walking in roads." I can assure you there are plenty of sidewalks with a lovely view of the ocean that you can utilize for your walks to plenty of restaurants located just feet away from the ocean. On the same street as Embassy you'll find JB's on the Beach, Oceans 234, The Patio Bar, Cafe Med and Chanson Restaurant at the Royal Blues Hotel (a couple doors down from you). You can also venture onto the very famous Deerfield Beach S-Curve (NE 2nd Street) and you'll find multiple restaurants to choose from. Everything from Brazilian cuisine to Tex-Mex to Pizza! Have a great time in our great city!

Edited: 27 May 2016, 23:03
Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
4. Re: Embassy suites info

Sounds great! Up here in New England some walks to the beach have no sidewalks.

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
5. Re: Embassy suites info

The Cove Shopping Center just across the bridge has (in the way of food again) Indian, Mexican, Italian, Thai/Sushi, Seafood, Pizza, French, American, Ice Cream, and two breakfast cafes! You can even walk there from Embassy Suites if you're feeling energetic.

Edited: 28 May 2016, 19:18
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,142 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Embassy suites info

Charm City Burger should be from Baltimore?

It is Baltimore's knick name.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
7. Re: Embassy suites info

Hey Amanx- I am cheating on Orlando.

The burger place will be a must do. How is the chili?

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
8. Re: Embassy suites info

I learned that about "Charm City" recently. I'm thinking the guy who started it must have been from Baltimore?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,142 posts
22 reviews
9. Re: Embassy suites info

probably, its just something people not from MD tend to know lol

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
10. Re: Embassy suites info

Thanks everyone, such a great area. I am happy I didn't choose the Waterstone in Boca. I will be back. We ended up trying Bru's room ( locals wanted to go there), Flanigabs and Crepe Cafe. This area is a hidden gem, hopefully it stays that way. All the construction when done will make it look great. I really liked the location of the Embassy, out of the way but close enough to enjoy everything.

Get answers to your questions about Deerfield Beach