We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
35 reviews
LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

I have a 5 night reservation for my husband and I at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites off of I-95, specifically 100 SW 12 Avenue. I have been reading reviews that aren't very nice and was wondering if anyone knows if it is really bad or are people just being extra picky.

Thank you.

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Well, it definitely looks pretty bad from the outside, and the location next to a Home Depot is pretty bad, as well. On the plus side, you can hop right on I-95 and get the hell out of there! Got any other options? Almost anything else would probably be better.

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention being across the street from the railroad tracks, which freight trains definitely use at night.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Thank you...this is helpful. I am going to have to convince my husband to move to the Hampton Inn where I also have a reservation, but that is a non-smoking hotel and La Quinta is which is of no concern to me because I don't smoke.

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Yes, Hampton Inn is much better. Your husband is the smoker, I take it. Even though he can't smoke in the room, there would a designated area on property where he can smoke.

Edited: 31 May 2016, 23:37
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

Yes, you got that right, I have never smoked. I texted him a few minutes ago telling him that we really should move to the Hampton Inn for various reasons like the fact that the La Quinta is pet friendly and we could end up hearing a dog barking all night, but he was busy and said we'll talk about it later. I'm hoping I can convince him and will pull out all the stops to do so.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
111 reviews
6. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

If a smoker at a smoke free hotel, if you request before hand they will try to place you near a smoking area.

7. Re: LaQuinta Deerfield Beach I-95

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2017, 20:48
Get answers to your questions about Deerfield Beach