We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

Canada
Level Contributor
569 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips

I really want to take a boat trip while we are in Daytona, especially to see the wildlife, I'm a rookie photographer

my husband on the other hand wants to go fishing so I guess we'll have to do that too

Anyone been on any trips they can recommend?

Cheers

Rosie

9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips

Rosie i'll give it a try. We have been out on the critter gitter a few times for a 1/2 day trip and really enjoyed it. We have always seen dolphin sometimes up close and personal, flying fish, and one time someone caught a 10 ft tiger shark. so maybe one trip might suit both of yall. Have fun and enjoy. Ps if your ever up around the truck stop quebec stop by and tell benoit larry said hi

deltona, fl
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips

Right over the SeaBreeze Bridge in the heart of Daytona in a boat company- located at the Sunset Yacht Club- Its huge you cant miss it- Its called Adventure Boat Club they have really affordable day outings on nice boats- pretty cool for fishing or cruising for the day.They give you tubes or knee boards or fishing gear and your ice and water for the boat for free. There is a ton of waterfront restaurants and bars that you can pull your boat right up to and disappearing island is right down the road- Look into it- Cool day adventure!

3. Re: Boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:11
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach