We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HomeAway rental company florida

Manchester, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
HomeAway rental company florida

Has anyone had any dealings with HomeAway Holiday rental company in florida. Not sure how to find if they are a credible company and what safe guard or guarantees you have if you book a house for next year.

Thanks

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HomeAway rental company florida

I've rented several times from HomeAway and VRBO (same company). They advertise for private homeowners and management companies, so it is the latter you are renting from.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,724 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HomeAway rental company florida

Websites like homeaway, flipkey, owners direct, vrbo, etc are not companies rather sites people pay to be on to advertise their rentals directly. You may find a good and well priced vacation rental this way, but these are not the sites to look at if you want to book through a local Management company. They are some of the popular options for people who want to book directly with an owner.

West Kilbride...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: HomeAway rental company florida

HI,

I'm not actually sure what sort of guarantees you have when you book with these sites, sometimes it's better to go directly through the owner in a gated community complex?

We have 2 villas in the Bahama Bay resort, Davenport Florida. The management company is amazing for guests staying in the complex, it;s a home from home with a choice of 4 pools. Any management issues you have at all are dealt with straight away. Obviously depending on what you are looking for. Fee free to contact me and I'll help you if I possible can. you can reach me at info@bahamabay.co.uk.

Good luck with what you decide, have a great holiday

Janine

4. Re: HomeAway rental company florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Davenport