We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Eating out

Cooters or Frenchys ? What time can you stay until with 2 kids ? one 19 one 14 ?Do they show the baseball etc

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Eating out

Assume you are meaning Frenchy's Rockaway. (There are 4 Frenchy's on the beach)

Frenchy's is directly on the beach, with outdoor seating overlooking the beach and water. That is why it is the most crowded. Will often be a wait to be seated, especially during dinner hours.

Cooters is a great alternative if not wanting to wait, or not needing the better view. Your dollar will usually go a little farther in Cooters, and their food is fresh and very good as well. Frenchy's Salt Water Grill is right next door to Cooters, so you can check them both out.

As far as I know, kids would be allowed til closing.

If I were going to watch a baseball game, I would pick Cooters. Would probably be less noise, so you could hear it better, and a better chance of others being there to watch the game also, just a little less busy, so you could enjoy the game more.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Eating out

Thanks Mark just watching recording of last nights home run derby on ESPN . Recording the All Star Game time diff you know

3. Re: Eating out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 13:46