We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart

England
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart

Hi

We'll be staying at Sands Point Motel in October and will want to do a few meals there. Is there a Walmart or similar store anywhere near this motel or somewhere in Clearwater Beach please?

Thanks.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Walmart

Costco is usually firm on their membership policy (at least in Canada) but perhaps a phone call to that store may help: (727) 373-1951

The mall is still worth a visit regardless, lots of stores there.

If beers of the world interest you check this out:

World of Beer

2809 Gulf to Bay Blvd.

A smallish store but with a vast collection of beer from across the world...a little pricey but if you are looking for that special something (if a cold beer is your thing)...

That store is just a little bit past the Mall on the same side in a small strip mall (across from Hooters as I remember).

England
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Walmart

Okay, thanks for that, no doubt my husband will want to have a look in the beer shop! Costco here in UK are quite insistent on membership cards being shown before they let anyone in too .... but, if you don't ask you don't get so always worth a try.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
100 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Walmart

You will be able to use your UK costco card as I have done so many times in Canada with my UK card so shouldnt be a problem!!!

Chicago, Illinois
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Walmart

Just about any of them will let you get a one day membership. Just go to the service counter and tell them you're considering becoming a member and that you'd like a one day trial.

England
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Walmart

Ok, thanks guys.

16. Re: Walmart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Clearwater
Recent Conversations