We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would love insider recommendations

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Would love insider recommendations

We are heading to Clearwater Beach next week and I am hoping for recommendations for a flats fishing guide. Can anyone suggest a reputable company/business in the area for a half day flats fishing trip? We are familiar with the area and fine driving to St. Pete or other nearby areas for the trip. Also, looking for recommendations for an "all you can eat" crab legs place in Clearwater beach area for a Thursday night. Thanks so much for any insight provided!

1 reply
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Would love insider recommendations

Can't help you for Thursday for AYCE crab-I don't recall any resto doing it on that night. Cooters does it Monday and Tuesday and is considered the best in the area.

For fishing, I did a full day with http://www.captainhud.com/...we caught lots of fish and I know that he has taken out some of the hosts from fishing shows you may have seen on TV. He runs out of Ozuna, just north of Dunedin, is usually very busy and very knowledgeable.

Reply to: Would love insider recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor