We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trolleys service from Clearwater..

yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
107 reviews
Trolleys service from Clearwater..

Hi we are currently staying at the sand pearl Clearwater Beach for a week. We have car but prefer not to move it if possible. I know there's a trolley service but I'm unsure where it stops local to us? Also of the route? Would like to see something of st Pete beach and st John pass.

Also how long a ride to both.

Thanks!

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

I would check with the hotel but there is the Jolly Trolley that I know heads north to Tarpon Springs.

However the drive south to Johns Pass and St Petes beach are very easy. Just one straight road there and back.

Much easier than driving in the UK.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

clearwaterjolleytrolley.com/_uploaded_files/…

www.jolleytrolleytracker.com/default.aspx

Stop at Surf Style or just about any "tourist" type shop, paper maps and info is readily availanle.

Edited: 18 May 2017, 01:49
yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

Thanks guys..gonna take a look tomorrow..

Any recommendations on where to have dinner? Seafood/steak maybe - not fancy dining. But a water front would be perfect.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

Can't go wrong with Shor's, Frenchys, Crabbys, Bait House, Island Grill.....too many restaurants, too little time!

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

Frenchys that is pretty much next to your hotel on the beach is very good.

6. Re: Trolleys service from Clearwater..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2018, 10:47