We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Cove

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Cedar Cove

Has anyone ever stayed in the 3 bedroom townhouse at Cedar Cove?? We have stayed in a regular room but have two other couples coming with us and needed a three bedroom and this is the only place i could find. I just called and they told me the garage had been turned into the third bedroom so i'm just wondering if anyone has actually ever seen it or stayed there.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Inn
Cedar Inn
32 Reviews
Cedar Key, FL
Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cedar Cove

Hey Gator Girl, going back to Cedar Key? We will be back in October, I understand the new dock is scheduled to be open on July 4th, it's about time!

I have not stayed at Cedar Cove, I know where it is but we always stay at Harbour Master but I did have a suggestion if you are looking for a large place. We had friends that rented this house, it was awesome. If you go to www.cedarkey.org and go to the directory and take a look at the lodging area, there is a site for the Incommunicado, take a look and see what you think.

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Key
Cedar Key
Florida
Cedar Inn
Cedar Inn
32 Reviews
Cedar Key, FL
Cedar Key Harbour Master Suites
Cedar Key Harbour Master...
297 Reviews
Cedar Key, FL
Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cedar Cove

I have seen that one and love it but it's a little pricey for me. I would love to stay there though.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cedar Cove

Yeah it is a little high but if you spilt it betweem three couples I thought it might work. Have a good trip!

Fairport, NY
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cedar Cove

Just caught your inquiry, re: 3 Bedroom in Cedar Key. There is a BEAUTIFUL 3 1/2 BR, 3 1/2 Bath Condo at Old Fenimore Mill, unit 3D and 3E. It also can be expanded to unit 3F for 2 more bedrooms for a larger gathering.

Great view, nice furnishings, dining room, wireless internet, washer and dryer. Great decor.

I would strongly recommend. If I can find a reference I found I will send it to you.

Fullmoon

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Key
Cedar Key
Florida
Fairport, NY
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cedar Cove

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34126-d269510-…

6. Re: Cedar Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2009, 13:47
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key
Recent Conversations