We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for September - late arrival

New Britain...
Level Contributor
77 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for September - late arrival

My fiancé and I are going to spend a long weekend in Mystic after our September 1 wedding. We will be arriving between 12:30 and 1 AM so we need to stay somewhere that will accommodate late arrivals. We are willing to surge a little more than usual due to the occasion, but we are open to different types of accommodations. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations?

4 replies to this topic
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
6,583 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for September - late arrival

Have you looked at the hotels and inns listed on Tripadvisor? The Whaler's Inn and Steamboat Inn are both excellent. As to late arrivals, I would pick a place and call and ask them directly. Policies can change and you will get the most accurate information by calling the hotel.

Mentioned in this post
The Whaler's Inn
The Whaler's Inn
830 Reviews
Mystic, CT
Steamboat Inn
Steamboat Inn
656 Reviews
Mystic, CT
New Britain...
Level Contributor
77 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for September - late arrival

Both of those look excellent and said they can accommodate us at any time of night. Thank you!

Ballwin, Missouri
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for September - late arrival

Thank you for posting this! I was looking for late arrival info at Steamboat Inn and couldn't find anything. I was a little concerned because of the gated entrance to their parking lot.

Mentioned in this post
Steamboat Inn
Steamboat Inn
656 Reviews
Mystic, CT
CT
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for September - late arrival

I would try the (Flanders) East Lyme CT or Niantic CT area, they're not far from Mystic. Mystic maybe expensive that time of the year. Comfort 6 in Flanders has been renovated a few years ago approx. $100/night

Edited: 20 March 2018, 21:10
Mentioned in this post
Mystic
Mystic
Connecticut
Reply to: Hotel for September - late arrival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted