We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VAIL Town Lights - year round? or just for the holidays?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
VAIL Town Lights - year round? or just for the holidays?

I have heard that Vail at night is very beautiful and has white lights strung throughout the town.

I am not sure if the lighting of the main town is a holiday thing? or If they have it year round?

We are traveling in teh second week of November does anyone know if the lights will be up by then?

Colorado
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VAIL Town Lights - year round? or just for the holidays?

Vail always has lights all year long. There are more over the holidays, I am not sure when they light the Christmas lights.

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,923 posts
910 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VAIL Town Lights - year round? or just for the holidays?

Vail Village is beautiful lit up against the backdrop of the mountains.

Opening Day of Ski Season is November 18. That's when the crowds hit.

The annual tree lighting ceremony used to be the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

But this year it's scheduled for December 18.

Also visit Beaver Creek if you have time. It has a million white lights & spectacular scenery!

The casual Town of Avon is @ the base of Beaver Creek.

3. Re: VAIL Town Lights - year round? or just for the holidays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2017, 09:49