We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free overnight parking

Texas, USA
Level Contributor
37 posts
17 reviews
free overnight parking

I have been traveling to Telluride & MV for a long time and remember when the Mountain Village parking garage was totally free. Things change.

It looks like there is no free overnight parking in Mountain Village and the only option is the $25 garage.

Does Telluride still have the lot on the West end of town that is free for overnight parking? Or are there any other options?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
13,306 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: free overnight parking

There is free all day parking, no overnight.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
11,561 posts
178 reviews
2. Re: free overnight parking

I don't think there's free overnight parking anywhere unless it comes with your lodging. Here are pages with a breakdown of all the parking lot options:

https:/…

https:/…

Arizona
Level Contributor
781 posts
3. Re: free overnight parking

Regarding the Town of Telluride Parking and Visitor Map, is street parking on Townsend and Galena (yellow color on the map) free 24 hours and typically available?

The map includes the statement "FREE Parking Evenings & Sundays". Where is this free parking evenings and Sundays?

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
11,561 posts
178 reviews
4. Re: free overnight parking

I see now, there's one lot on the map that reads, I believe, "72 hour limit"...it's kinda fuzzy on my computer, or maybe it's my eyes. You might want to call to be sure. The free parking evenings and Sundays would be in any of the metered spaces but that's not overnight parking.

Reply to: free overnight parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted