We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
26 helpful votes
Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?
Save

Our family (3 kids aged 13,12,8) is planning a late Feb trip to Colorado. Our friends are staying in condos at Silvertree. We've only skiied once (two yrs ago in North Carolina) so we're beginners, but want convenience, laundry and tend to enjoy the luxury & service offered at upscale accomodations. The condos arent cheap (about 700/night) but much cheaper than ritz, little nell & st. regis. Has anyone stayed there recently? How are the accomodations? Old/new? worth $700? Thanks 4 your help!

1. Re: Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?
Save

Jennifer, thanks for gettting back so quickly. I called and found out the unit is on the second floor of the Interlude Condo's. They have one unit facing the ski slope (fanny hill, i think) and another one that does not overlook the slopes. I read somewhere that the noise from the grooming machines can be very distracting...is it better to stay in the one not overlooking the slopes? They said the units were built in the late 60's but are kept up....what do you think?

3. Re: Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
26 helpful votes
4. Re: Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?
Save

Thank you! I appreciate your advice & input!! You were a huge help!!

5. Re: Anyone know anything about Silvertree Condos?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village